3/4/09

A Day To Remember - Homesick and And Their Name Was Treason

I had my doubts about their new cd, thinking they sold out. It surprised me. Worth listening to!

Track Listing:
Homesick:
1. The Downfall of Us All
2. My Life for Hire
3. I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What are You Made of?
4. NJ Legion Iced Tea
5. Mr. Highway's Thinking About the End
6. Have Faith in Me
7. Welcome to the Family
8. Homesick
9. Holdin' it Down for the Underground
10. You Already Know What You Are
11. Another Song About the Weekend
12. If It Means a Lot to You


Download

And Their Name Was Treason:
1. Intro
2. Heartless
3. Your Way With Words Is Through Silence
4. A Second Glance
5. Casablanca Sucked Anyways
6. You Should Have Killed Me When You Had the Chance
7. If Looks Could Kill
8. You Had Me at Hello
9. 1958
10. Sound The Alarm

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment