4/1/13

420 love songs



So if yr thinking, where the fuck has this chick been, did she fall off the face of the earth, or forget how to use the internet, or run off into the woods? I haven't had my laptop for a good six monthsish, so I sucked it up and bought a smart phone, but that thing is mostly dumb, so interneting has been rough. I am now reunited, and it feels okay I guess.

Here's a mix I somehow figured out how to download on my dumb phone and it's mostly lofi, mushy, weird, or sad songs, and they're all gold. There are two in this series, thus far, and personally I like the second one a lot more, and recognize a lot more of the artists. Plus anything with an Alex G. song on it that I don't have already is an automatic plus. If anything, get that second one.

download - first 40
download - second 40

No comments:

Post a Comment